Friday, September 30, 2016
Cabra Cabaret will be on the 22nd October Saturday at 7pm at Thomas Magon Hall, Deaf Village Ireland. It’s the third Cabra Cabaret fundraiser and the theme is 1916 Remembrance Concert of song and drama. It promises to be a special evening of 1916 themed music and drama featuring:
- The Martin Gallagher Group of Traditional Musicians
- The Deaf Tones Choir under the direction of Shirley Higgins
- “Last Moments of the 1916 leaders”. A dram perfomed by the Mater Hospital Drama Group
- A talk by James Connolly Herron, Grandson of 1916 leader James Connolly, about the 1916 Rising
Tickets for the Concert cost €20 each can be purchased at:
– The reception of Deaf Village Ireland(Only booking your name and number phone)
– The Deaf Heritage Centre
– By email from seamusclandillon@hotmail.
– Telephone orders can be made by phoning: Pat at O87 9523135 or Séamus at O87 2189960
– Postal payment for tickets can be forwarded to Deaf Heritage Centre, 191 Beech Park, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
Please supply an email address and/or mobile number when replying so we can update you of any changes.